What We Seek:
An ideal applicant brings intellectual curiosity, legal acumen, issue management expertise and strong written and oral communications skills. All employees are provided opportunities to advocate and write about complex policy challenges such as strategic dimensions of 5G radio spectrum deployment in the global economy. Our professionals have the opportunity to study over-the-horizon technology trends impacting policy.
- Develop a range of written materials, for advocacy and information, along with research and analysis.
- Provide issue spotting and strategic assessments of complex regulatory and legislative developments.
- Apply expertise to complex work assignments requiring originality and innovative thinking.
- Support communications and outreach campaigns.
- Manage client relations and take responsibility as needed for project management.
- Interest in technology/communications law and public policy, with a strong general legal background.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal government agencies, including those with spectrum-dependent missions as well as those primarily engaged with military and space interests.
- Ideal Clearances: TS-SCI; Secret. [US Citizen]
- Work experience in engineering, IT/high-tech, or communications, particularly in a defense industry or military setting.
- Electrical engineering background with a strong interest in policy.
Negotiable, depending on work experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.